as of March 16
In order to register for any of the FIYA track meets, you MUST do the following AT LEAST 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE TRACK MEET:
1. Go to www.meetregister.com;
2. Setup a Team Account by Clicking on Team Signup button;
3. Complete the information required (those with an asterisk *). NOTE - for "Team Type" use the drop down menu and select "High School";
4. You then enter your entire track roster by entering each athlete's first and last name, gender and grade level;
5. After entering your roster, you can then find the FIYA track meet that you are interested in signing your athletes up. In order to do this accurately, you need to know the following guidelines for a FIYA track and field event:
- Division 1 is for 8th grade and below; Division 2 is for 6th grade and below; and Division 3 is for 4th grade and below.
- For Division 1 and Division 2, each athlete may compete in NO MORE than 3 events; For Division 3, each athlete may compete in as many as 4 events.
- For each event in Division 1 and Division 2, a school may enter no more than 3 athletes per event. For relays, each school may enter two relay teams but only one relay team (as designated at meet) will count toward team points.
- For Division 3, a school may enter unlimited athletes for the 50 M and 400 M. For relays in Division 3, each school may enter up to two relay teams. For Division 3 turbo javelin, each school may enter up to 8 athletes only.
- The registration process closes 48 hours before the track meet. IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED ATHLETES ON MEETREGISTER PRIOR TO THE TRACK MEET, THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE AT THE TRACK MEET.
6. The cost to participate in a FIYA Track Meet is $10 per athlete. Upon arriving at the track meet, track coaches should report to the registration table. The track coach should make one payment for all of the track athletes at the registration table. We will accept cash, check or credit card. For credit cards, there will be $1 service fee transaction. Again you only are paying for the track athletes whom you have registered on MeetRegister. You will receive a bib number for each track athlete which he/she should wear on the front of the shirt.